Dr. Michael Rohmiller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
He's a spine genius
The man is a spine genius. I was told I would always have chronic back pain and there was nothing that could be done. After four years of living on pills and constant pain I figured I would call doc rohmiller. I wish I would have called him years earlier! I got some injections and I feel amazing. The pills are gone the pain is gone and I can stand for as long as I want now!

January 4th, 2016
spinal fusion surgery went great
Years of hauling crates of Pepsi for vending machines ruined my back. When I saw Rohmiller I couldn't even stand up straight it hurt so badly. I'm happy to say that after spinal fusion surgery I couldnt be more pleased with the results.

July 23rd, 2015
Good doc. Very long wait
He is a really good doctor. But either he or his staff have no respect for there patients time. The wait is very disrespectful. Long wait not sure why they book patients the way they do

March 6th, 2015
Wish I would've found him sooner!

October 3rd, 2013
A cut above the rest!
I had a very severe case of spondylolistheses grade 4 by the time I found out about Dr Rohmiller. I had seen a few other doctors, all who are great and highly qualified but I continued to shy away from surgery because of the personal factor that you do not always get with doctors. The moment I met Dr Rohmiller I pretty much knew I would feel comfortable with putting the surgery that was inevitable in his hands. He had a few ideas that made complete sense for my individual case and hd made md feel like a person that mattered not just another patient! His ultimate goal was for me to return to my life as I knew it before and I'm almost there. I would recommend Dr Rohmiller over any other doctor because he is patienate, proficient, and very committed to his profession. Definitely a doctor with that little something extra that most patients are looking for.

July 5th, 2013
I have never been to a surgeon like Dr. Rohmiller. He treats you like you are a friend, not a burden. He does not talk down to you. He will treat you wholly and will take all the time you need to feel comfortable. So highly recommended...I do not usually take the time to write these but I feel I need to tell the world about Michael Rohmiller.

June 16th, 2012
Trustworthy
Dr. Rohmiller is a wonderful, trustworthy physician. He takes all the time you need and is more than happy to answer any questions.

February 17th, 2012
Highly Recommend
After several other doctors recommended that I have back surgery, I went to Dr. Rohmiller because he had expertise in scoliosis and other conditions of the spine as well. Dr. Rohmiller studied my diagnostic films and explained to me the problems I would face by having spinal surgery. He gave me other options. When one option I tried didn't work, he referred me to another specialist. If I eventually do need to have surgery, I will definitely trust Dr. Rohmiller to perform the operation.

January 16th, 2012
My spinal fusion surgery was done perfectly and my recovery was quick and complete. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Rohmiller--his skill is incomparable.

October 4th, 2011
Dr Rohmiller was just wonderful having preformed my recent back surgery and the staff was wonderful and caring. My surgery went great and rehab is going great. Dr Rohmiller, outside of being a great surgeon was very caring and understanding and I was not rushed in and out of his office. He listened to me and cared.