A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roizen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roizen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Roizen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fredric Roizen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Roizen practice?
- Dr. Michael Roizen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roizen practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists and Cleveland Internists.