Learn more about Dr. Michael Romanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Romanelli, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romanelli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romanelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Romanelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanelli graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romanelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Romanelli MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Romanelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Romanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Romanelli practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists and Warren Radiologists.