A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Romanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Romanelli is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Romanelli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanelli graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Romanelli has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romanelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Romanelli practice?
Dr. Michael Romanelli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Macomb Internists, Macomb Cardiologists, and Macomb Radiologists.