A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Romanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Romanelli, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Romanelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanelli graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Romanelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Romanelli MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Romanelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Romanelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Romanelli practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists and Warren Radiologists.