A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Romanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Romanelli, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romanelli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romanelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Romanelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanelli graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romanelli has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Romanelli MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Romanelli practice?
- Dr. Michael Romanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Romanelli practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists and Warren Radiologists.