A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Romash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Romash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romash
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Romash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romash graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Romash has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Romash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Romash practice?
- Dr. Michael Romash has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Romash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Surgeons.