Learn more about Dr. Michael Romash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Romash is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Romash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romash graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Romash has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Romash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Romash practice?
- Dr. Michael Romash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Romash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Suffolk Orthopedic Surgeons.