Dr. Michael Romash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Romash?

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I wouldn't go anywhere else, he does amazing work & has a sense of humor to lighten any situation. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Ramosh & his team for all their time & support.

Posted on November 25th, 2015

The entire staff is overworked and as a result incompetent. You will wait hours for an appointment for 10 minutes with the doctor. I had surgery and after they got their money I was completely ignored. They messed up my prescription on several occasions and refuse to accept response for their mistakes, insisting repeated incidents were my fault. I wouldn't send my dog here, and won't be going back.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Romash today...yes, the wait was a bit long to go back to see him but I totally understood why once I got in. He takes as much time as needed with each patient. He totally pays attention to what you have to say and takes his time to explain, in detail, what is going on with your injury (he even pulled me out to a computer to show me my MRI and go over it in detail) and he tells you his plan of action to make sure you are good with it. You have to wait for a appointment, you have to wait to be seen and you have to wait for the surgery but listening to the other patients in the waiting room he is the best and I am excited to get fixed! I certainly pray that all goes well!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I was blessed to have had him as my doctor. He put me back together, so that I could walk. Great with heels!

Wonderful surgeon

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr. Romash operated on my 82 year old mother after she fell and broke her hip. He was kind, caring, compassionate, and replaced my mothers hip and relieved her pain. He made a point of reassuring me and was so kind during this difficult time. A great doctor.

Posted on February 5th, 2013

The office staff treats you like you're beneath them. We waited almost an hour, only to have the doctor wander in for about 30 seconds and leave. I was counting down the days to get the cast off when, the day before--after I'd taken off of work--they call and have to reschedule because the doctor is out of the country. No one else could do it for a WEEK. A week! Worse than that was that everyone in the office acts like they don't care. Don't recommend. At. All.

Mrs. B

Posted on November 7th, 2012

You might have to wait to be seen but it's worth it. Very knowledgeable, extremely professional, compassionate and the best in the business!

Wait is too long

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Left before I even saw the doctor when I was told the wait time was at least 1 hour 30 minutes.

Are we talking about the same doctor?

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I haven't had any surgeries, but I was quite impressed with this doctor and his staff. He took his time explaining things to me and answered all my questions thoroughly. If you have experienced a long wait, it may be because he is giving his patients the same, detailed care. I would (and have) recommend this doctor to anyone. He explained the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing procedure in a way that anyone could understand, asked the right questions and showed me the problem on the xrays. What more could a patient ask for. I am looking forward to my surgery.

DO NOT GO THERE

Posted on May 18th, 2012

He blames patients when his procedures do not go right, is cruel, abrupt, does not listen, will only check for problems to prove a patient 'wrong' and when an issue is found when he finally does check will blame the patient! I have actually had waits of 4+ hours for appointments!

Narcassistic without the abilities or knowledge to justify his inflated ego

Posted on March 21st, 2011

First appointment wait time was 1 hour 47 minutes. Second appointment wait time to see Dr. Romash, 55 minutes. His staff was friendly and professional, however they could not make up for Dr. Romash's lack of ability to listen to my concerns and questions. His presentation was agitated and put out that I had done research into my injury, and had concerns given the lack of response to treatment. As he stated to me "I've had that so what's the problem?" If you are seeking a knowledgeable MD, whom will listen to your concerns and answer your questions with valid medical responses, I would not waste your afternoon or morning with Dr. Romash.

Cold, Intentionally Cruel and Abusive

Posted on September 27th, 2008

I am glad I will never have to see this man again