by PK on Aug 10th, 2015

Superior contemporary Pain Management specialist. Attention to detail and patient focus is unsurpassed by any specialist i have had to see due to nerve injury and resulting pain syndromes. Responsible caring physician who will do the right diagnostics to pinpoint and treat where ever he can make a difference for patient quality of Life. I only wish my insurance would allow me to continue with him. Best of luck to those who chose him. He will deliver.

by Jeannette Drisco on Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr. Michael Romello is the best doctor I have ever been to, I trust him completely .. I have been with him for years. He has helped me through some very difficult times, with wonderful success, he is honest, very caring, and does the best he can do to help you when you are in need.. Wonderful... Wonderful Dr. Romello. Thank you so much.. Jeannette Drisco

by Kim Jones on Sep 23rd, 2013

I have been under Dr. Rumello's care for 5 years. I have always had a tremendous amount of lower back pain and have been seen by numerous specialists. I was put through unnecessary tests and painful procedures from other doctors. Thank goodness I was referred by family to Dr. Rumello. I don't think I have ever felt like I have ever been in more capable hands. He truly is a great listener and together we agreed on a plan for my recovery. He treats me as a family member and is beyond professional and acceptional in his profession.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Sep 10th, 2011

Great doc. Personable and knowledgeable. Takes time and listens. His office assistant should take some courtesy pointers from him. It's hard to have to wait a month or 2 for an appointment when you're in severe pain.

May 19th, 2011

Office is a wild layout where you go from place to place to sit, fill out papers, move, sit again and wait. One staffer had such a bad cough you'd think she had TB or something. The forms you fill out are a waste beacue they ask you each of the questions again when you get to the exam room. I suffer from Chronic back pain Doctor ordered MRI, said it was Arthritis from old injuries and gave me some stuff to rub on when the pain is really bad. A compete waste of my time (2.5 hours) for what amounts to aspercream. Dont waste your time with this guy.

Feb 23rd, 2011

best doctor i have ever been to!

Feb 9th, 2010

went there because of neck pain severe headaches that wake you out of a sleep did not xrays had no idea what was wrong a guess was all he could come up with did not recommend MRI no xray what was the point of going to the doctor, I could guess on my own what the problem is