Dr. Michael Romello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Romello?

May 25th, 2017

not very informative about procedures

always in a hurry-epidural day was overbooked and I was treated like cattle and humiliated-no empathy-compassion-a jokster

April 20th, 2016

Waste of time to go here, always looks and sounds confused leaves you hanging with no real plan of action still in pain after 4 years; going to find another doctor.

January 30th, 2016

Be free from pain, Restore your life!

Love him. Dr. Romello is presently taking my pain away from my knees. He is amazing. I have referred everyone to him.

August 11th, 2015

Superior contemporary Pain Management specialist. Attention to detail and patient focus is unsurpassed by any specialist i have had to see due to nerve injury and resulting pain syndromes. Responsible caring physician who will do the right diagnostics to pinpoint and treat where ever he can make a difference for patient quality of Life. I only wish my insurance would allow me to continue with him. Best of luck to those who chose him. He will deliver.

September 23rd, 2013

I have been under Dr. Rumello's care for 5 years. I have always had a tremendous amount of lower back pain and have been seen by numerous specialists. I was put through unnecessary tests and painful procedures from other doctors. Thank goodness I was referred by family to Dr. Rumello. I don't think I have ever felt like I have ever been in more capable hands. He truly is a great listener and together we agreed on a plan for my recovery. He treats me as a family member and is beyond professional and acceptional in his profession.

September 10th, 2011

Great Doc

Great doc. Personable and knowledgeable. Takes time and listens. His office assistant should take some courtesy pointers from him. It's hard to have to wait a month or 2 for an appointment when you're in severe pain.

February 24th, 2011

best doctor i have ever been to!

February 9th, 2010

went there because of neck pain severe headaches that wake you out of a sleep did not xrays had no idea what was wrong a guess was all he could come up with did not recommend MRI no xray what was the point of going to the doctor, I could guess on my own what the problem is

October 4th, 2017