Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Orthopaedic Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation Pa
80 Oak Hill Rd
Red Bank, NJ 07701
732-741-2313
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

by Kim Jones on Sep 23rd, 2013

I have been under Dr. Rumello's care for 5 years. I have always had a tremendous amount of lower back pain and have been seen by numerous specialists. I was put through unnecessary tests and painful procedures from other doctors. Thank goodness I was referred by family to Dr. Rumello. I don't think I have ever felt like I have ever been in more capable hands. He truly is a great listener and together we agreed on a plan for my recovery. He treats me as a family member and is beyond professional and acceptional in his profession.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2011

Great doc. Personable and knowledgeable. Takes time and listens. His office assistant should take some courtesy pointers from him. It's hard to have to wait a month or 2 for an appointment when you're in severe pain.

May 19th, 2011

Office is a wild layout where you go from place to place to sit, fill out papers, move, sit again and wait. One staffer had such a bad cough you'd think she had TB or something. The forms you fill out are a waste beacue they ask you each of the questions again when you get to the exam room. I suffer from Chronic back pain Doctor ordered MRI, said it was Arthritis from old injuries and gave me some stuff to rub on when the pain is really bad. A compete waste of my time (2.5 hours) for what amounts to aspercream. Dont waste your time with this guy.

Feb 23rd, 2011

best doctor i have ever been to!

Feb 9th, 2010

went there because of neck pain severe headaches that wake you out of a sleep did not xrays had no idea what was wrong a guess was all he could come up with did not recommend MRI no xray what was the point of going to the doctor, I could guess on my own what the problem is