A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rontal is Good. Dr. Rontal has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rontal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Voice Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rontal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rontal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rontal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rontal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rontal practice?
Dr. Michael Rontal practices Otolaryngology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Farmington Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Rontal, Dr. Mitch Rontal, Dr. Myles Rontal, Dr. Michal Rontal, Dr. Mickey Rontal, Dr. Miles Rontal