A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rontal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rontal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rontal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rontal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rontal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rontal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Rontal practice?
- Dr. Michael Rontal practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.