Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Rooks
Dr. Michael Rooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Junction, CO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rooks is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital & Regional Medical Center and Community Hospital. Dr. Rooks has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Rooks has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Rooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.
Dr. Richard Ackerson
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi9
Dr. Jeffrey Nakano
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi39
Dr. James Weaver
Grand Junction, CO 0 mi58