A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rooney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rooney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rooney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rooney graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rooney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Rooney MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rooney practice?
- Dr. Michael Rooney has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rooney practices Otolaryngology near Winter Haven, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Wales, FL and Lakeland, FL.
See Winter Haven Otolaryngologists.