Dr. Michael Rooney Is this you?

3.0

You knowingly, deliberately, maliciously ruined my life when vis only two.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Horrible experience with the Sebring office.

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I recently had allergy testing done at the Barranco clinic. When they called to set up my apt., they told me I would only be responsible for my $55 copay. I later received a call saying that they "read my insurance" wrong and that I was responsible for $285. I later received a bill in the mail for $504! I called an explained that I NEVER would have agreed to the testing had I known it was going to cost me so much. They basically said that there was nothing they could do and that if I didn't pay it, they would send me to collections.

OFFICE STAFF UNPROFFESSIONAL

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I Finally got up the nerve to even call an ENT to be seen because what I think I may have is throat cancer and I have been avoiding the thought of it. BUT my sore throat does not go away so I decided to call. A lady answered and I told her I needed an appt. and she transferred me to someone else and that lady transferred me again. I then sat on hold for 32. minutes and was refusing to hang up when finally a recording came on and stated that "they are now closed"!! I do not appreciate being put on hold for someone to never come back. They will be hearing from me tomorrow.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016