Dr. Michael Rooney Is this you?

Metastatic Melanoma

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015

You knowingly, deliberately, maliciously ruined my life when vis only two.

July 8th, 2013

Horrible experience with the Sebring office.

I recently had allergy testing done at the Barranco clinic. When they called to set up my apt., they told me I would only be responsible for my $55 copay. I later received a call saying that they "read my insurance" wrong and that I was responsible for $285. I later received a bill in the mail for $504! I called an explained that I NEVER would have agreed to the testing had I known it was going to cost me so much. They basically said that there was nothing they could do and that if I didn't pay it, they would send me to collections.

July 1st, 2013

OFFICE STAFF UNPROFFESSIONAL

I Finally got up the nerve to even call an ENT to be seen because what I think I may have is throat cancer and I have been avoiding the thought of it. BUT my sore throat does not go away so I decided to call. A lady answered and I told her I needed an appt. and she transferred me to someone else and that lady transferred me again. I then sat on hold for 32. minutes and was refusing to hang up when finally a recording came on and stated that "they are now closed"!! I do not appreciate being put on hold for someone to never come back. They will be hearing from me tomorrow.

August 2nd, 2016