Dr. Michael Roossin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Roossin?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 23rd, 2012

Billing problems

I can't comment on the quality if care. I am sure it was fine. I have had however the worst billing experience. I received a bill that I believe was in error. My insurance also agreed the bill to be in error. Insurance company and I have tried on many occasions to discuss but they are unresponsive. They sent my bill to collections. In order to avoid damage to my credit, I paid the bill despite it being an error. Now they claim, I haven't paid it. I filed a report with my bank and my bank tells me they also can not get a hold of anyone. NIGHTMARE!

Lung Cancer