A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenfeld, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gene Therapy
- Pseudomonas Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rosenfeld FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rosenfeld practices Pediatrics near Milford, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Milford Pediatricians.