Dr. Michael Rosenthal MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

November 11th, 2011
Dr. Rosenthal
I felt very comfortable, he is professional and compassionate. I am very glad my husband is being treated by Dr. Rosenthal.

April 20th, 2011
Dr. Rosenthal is a compassionate, patient, and extremely knowledgable psychiatrist. He is without a doubt the best psychiatrist I've ever seen and I've seen 9 (and I do not anticipate ever seeing anyone else). He spends an hour of one on one time with his patients whereas most psychiatrists see a patient once then have their registered nurses see the patient from then on typically for only 20-30 minutes. If you're looking for the type of psychiatrist that Hollywood typically portrays (the ones that will take lots of notes and ask thought provoking questions to help diagnose and treat patients), then Dr. Rosenthal is perfect for you. Highly recommended!!!

April 7th, 2011
Great diagnosition
I love him as a doctor. Very professional and well informed doctor. Very impresive. Also very compassionate. Not easy to get a hold of, and auxilary staff is not good. My only disaapointments. But that is not enough to make me leave. He is brillant.

May 21st, 2010
CR
Dr. Rosenthal is unequivocally the greatest psychiatrist in the world! His compassion, manners, understanding and knowledge cannot be matched! I would trust my life with him.

August 18th, 2009
He's the Best!
Dr. Rosenthal is very caring and compassionate. He spends a lot of time with his patients - therapy and not just a medication check. His office is easy to get to and you don't have to wait long to see him. I was referred to him by another psychiatrist who said that he couldn't help me further, but that Dr. Rosenthal could. He has been a great advocate for me!