A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossini graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rossini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rossini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Rossini practice?
Dr. Michael Rossini practices Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Rossini, Dr. Mitch Rossini, Dr. Myles Rossini, Dr. Michal Rossini, Dr. Mickey Rossini, Dr. Miles Rossini