A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rossini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rossini is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossini graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rossini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rossini MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rossini practice?
- Dr. Michael Rossini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rossini practices Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.