A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Roth DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Michael Roth has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roth practices Family Medicine near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Family Physicians.