A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rothberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothberg graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Rothberg MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rothberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rothberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rothberg practices Internal Medicine near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Point Pleasant Boro, NJ.
See Brick Internists.