A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rothberg is Satisfactory. Dr. Rothberg has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothberg graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Burlington County Inc
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Rothberg practice?
Dr. Michael Rothberg practices Internal Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Toms River Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Rothberg, Dr. Mitch Rothberg, Dr. Myles Rothberg, Dr. Michal Rothberg, Dr. Mickey Rothberg, Dr. Miles Rothberg