A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothenberg
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Rothenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothenberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rothenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evan Rothenberg MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rothenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rothenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.