A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothenberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothenberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rothenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Evan Rothenberg MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rothenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rothenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.