Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rothkopf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothkopf
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rothkopf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothkopf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothkopf graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothkopf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Rothkopf MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Rothkopf practice?
- Dr. Michael Rothkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rothkopf practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.