A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothkopf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothkopf graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothkopf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothkopf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Rothkopf practice?
Dr. Michael Rothkopf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Morristown, NJ.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.