Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rothkopf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothkopf
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothkopf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothkopf graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothkopf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Rothkopf MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Rothkopf practice?
- Dr. Michael Rothkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rothkopf practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.