A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rothkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rothkopf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothkopf
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rothkopf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rothkopf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothkopf graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothkopf has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Rothkopf MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Rothkopf practice?
- Dr. Michael Rothkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rothkopf practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.