A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rottman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rottman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottman graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rottman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rottman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rottman practice?
- Dr. Michael Rottman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rottman practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Internists.