Dr. Michael Rousseau MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Cincinnati, OH

3.9

July 10th, 2014
yes, would refer
Dr. Roussean is the most friendliest doctor i have met in a long time. he took the time that was needed and spoke to me at eye level. I would not go to any other for this speciality and am sending my husband to him. Also as a nurse, to find a doctor to want to understand you and seems to trully care- it is a rarity. thank you Doctor! Wish there were more like you!

July 23rd, 2013
I went to Urology Group because my Father needed a routine prostate check, and they have a big presence and reputation in the Cincinnati area, We had no problem getting an appointment, but during the appointment, Dr. Rousseau was very short and frank. He did not take time to listen to my Dad's problems, and instead scheduled an (unnecessary) cystoscopy to investigate a "mass" he saw in the bladder through an ultrasound. We were skeptical, but my Mother (who is a physician) assured me that it is fairly noninvasive, and Urologist are very procedure-oriented. Again, no problem getting an appointment for the scope, and the staff was very quick with pre-op procedure/instructions. The procedure itself was fast, seeing as the Urology Group performs hundreds per week, and discharge was no problem - we were given meds/post-op instructions, etc. Turns out there was not "mass" but probably just the bowels covering up part of the bladder. HOWEVER, the two days that followed were a nightmare. My Dad had severe abdominal pain and the on-call Urologist for that weekend never called us back. The days that followed included a lot of pain, burning, and bed-wetting. Upon our follow-up appointment, Dr. Rousseau was very uninterested in my father's complications, did not take time to listen, and offered no help for the severe incontinence. When my Dad asked if he could talk to his daughter (me), Dr. Rousseau said he does cannot because he has "1,000 other patients" We will not return to this doctor or clinic. They are only interested in costly procedures to make money, not in the well-being of the patient.