A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rovzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rovzar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovzar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rovzar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rovzar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovzar graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rovzar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Rovzar MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rovzar practice?
- Dr. Michael Rovzar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rovzar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists, Tustin Pulmonologists, and Tustin Critical Care Practitioners.