A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rovzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rovzar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rovzar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovzar graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rovzar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rovzar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rovzar practice?
Dr. Michael Rovzar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See San Juan Capistrano Internists, San Juan Capistrano Critical Care Practitioners, and San Juan Capistrano Pulmonologists.