A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rovzar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rovzar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rovzar
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rovzar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rovzar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovzar graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rovzar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Rovzar MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rovzar practice?
- Dr. Michael Rovzar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rovzar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Internists, Tustin Pulmonologists, and Tustin Critical Care Practitioners.