A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rozen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rozen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rozen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Rozen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rozen practice?
- Dr. Michael Rozen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Rozen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.