A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rozen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rozen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rozen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Rozen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rozen practice?
- Dr. Michael Rozen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Rozen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.