Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

2.0

rude, faked physical exam test show details rude, faked physical exam test
Nov 12th, 2015

extremely rude, belittling, ridiculing, could not keep his look of contempt of his face during visit. He performed physical like he was trying to dispute mri and emg results doing things that he knew would hurt me, while looking around the room and at the ceiling acting like he could not see my discomfort and only asking me once as he pushed on my intestines of all things if that hurt. After a couple days I am still trying to recover. That is why I finally looked his name up on Vitals to see if he what kind of doctor he was. If you are to see this doctor please record the visit with visual and audio we need to get him out of the business. I haven't got my report back but I already know it is going to be a lie and its going to cost me more stress, pain, and aggravation than I already had.

Sep 14th, 2015

He did my ime and once again lied and had wrong facts he stated this guy needs his ime card taken away he's full of it

Chose a different doctor !!! show details Chose a different doctor !!!
by RAN on May 6th, 2015

Saw Dr. Rozen recently and after a two hour wait he rushed through my exam in 30 minutes . Had me do painful movements , Resulting in severe pain to my neck and back and arms . He disregarded my limitation set by my physician . Which has set my recovery back a great deal . His response to my pain was "sorry". So I would not recommend him !!!

May 28th, 2014

I had to see this Dr for a Disability claim a few months ago he is an "independent" Dr that does Physicals and disability physicals for the stat of Ohio along with being an orthopedic MD. I have CANCER which he does not treat my oncologist has told me I am unable to work because the cannot stop my tumor growth so they have been told by the oncologist I am terminal on his report said I was not given " an expiration date" His exam on me consited of me walking up and fown a hall, lifting my arms while he pushed on them, and lifting my legs . this guy should not be practicing medicine at all he is a joke !!!!

HIRED GUN FOR ANYONE WHO PAYS THE MONEY;DISHONEST show details HIRED GUN FOR ANYONE WHO PAYS THE MONEY;DISHONEST
Aug 13th, 2011

I have worked in the medical field for over 40 years and this was the worst "exam I have ever had by somneone who claims to be a MD. His "independant" exam was a joke. He never touched me yet he reports inconsistancies between deep touch,light touch, etc.The report had over 100 errors such as "I had an unremarkable scar on my left elbow...I don't have a scar on my left...my right elbow has a scar from a surgery that according to him I had done on three different dates!He says my right knee measured-10 inches and my left- 10 and a half inches. He never measured anything! His assistant measured the circumference of my forearms ..right-10 inches..left 10 1/2 ..which... since I am right handed shows I have muscle wasting in my injured left elbow.He did make sure that he mentioned that I had a history of depression,took prozac,or lexapro ..21 times in his report.Every section of the report had mistakes or incorrect dates,facts and,degrading false assumptions by him.I think it is hillarious that he started an ETHICS committee. You can not be an IME and have any ethical standards! It is all about the money and nothing else. I am so glad that I had a witness with me and I taped the entire experience.The IME exam situation needs to be changed.They should not be paid by either side. To get an unbiased fair exam a third party needs to be involved or the injured worked should be able to choose an truly independant MD who isn't being paid to write a negative story where he is told in advance what the ending should be!!! Don't go to Michael Rozen..he is not competant to do any kind of exam.

by James T. Smith on Aug 12th, 2009

This Doctor is incompentant,,,,,

Aug 5th, 2009

Would not recommend at all. Only worried about the money not the patient. If he spent as much time caring for the patient as he does trying to get higher paying positions on committees he might be worth using.