Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

1.5

Chose a different doctor !!! show details Chose a different doctor !!!
by RAN on May 6th, 2015

Saw Dr. Rozen recently and after a two hour wait he rushed through my exam in 30 minutes . Had me do painful movements , Resulting in severe pain to my neck and back and arms . He disregarded my limitation set by my physician . Which has set my recovery back a great deal . His response to my pain was "sorry". So I would not recommend him !!!

NEED TO TALK TO PATIENTS WHO REVIEWED MICHAEL J ROZEN show details NEED TO TALK TO PATIENTS WHO REVIEWED MICHAEL J ROZEN
by ANON PATIENT on Aug 7th, 2014

WILL BE WATCHING POSTS --IF ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TREATED BY MICHAEL J. ROZEN IN THE CINCINNATI OH AREA, PLEASE POST THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THIS COMMENT AND WE CAN POSSIBLY COMMUNICATE. YOUR RESPONSES CAN BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL IF NEED BE. PLEASE POST A RESPONSE.

May 28th, 2014

I had to see this Dr for a Disability claim a few months ago he is an "independent" Dr that does Physicals and disability physicals for the stat of Ohio along with being an orthopedic MD. I have CANCER which he does not treat my oncologist has told me I am unable to work because the cannot stop my tumor growth so they have been told by the oncologist I am terminal on his report said I was not given " an expiration date" His exam on me consited of me walking up and fown a hall, lifting my arms while he pushed on them, and lifting my legs . this guy should not be practicing medicine at all he is a joke !!!!

Destroyed my left knee show details Destroyed my left knee
Sep 4th, 2012

Dr. Rosen performed surgery on my left knee for a dislocated kneecap and resulting chip from the femur. Wait times at his office were horrifying - over an hour and sometimes several hours. He spends a few minutes with you for all of that wait.On the day he did my surgery, he had his surgeries scheduled 15 minutes a part.He (or possibly a medical student) made the incision on the wrong side of the knee, cutting the only nerve to the muscle in the inside of my thigh. (The incision, I was later informed by the doctor who cleaned up the mess, should be made on the outside of the knee because the muscle on the outside has 4 nerves.) I lost all use of that major muscle for the rest of my life. To add insult to injury, the loss of that muscle made the initial physical therapy difficult. Dr. Rosen ridiculed me for "being lazy" and even had me wheeled down the hall to another patient to see "how well" he performed the leg lifts. As an athlete, the damage that Dr. Rosen or his student caused to my knee has been a constant struggle. Avoid him at all costs. He doesn't care about his patients - only cash.

IME exam show details IME exam
Jul 24th, 2012

He took very little time going over the test results from previous procedures/operations. He kept trying to make me perform at what level he thought I should perform at despite my physical disabilities. At the end he said, "it doesn't matter what I write in my report - you'll never get any better"

HIRED GUN FOR ANYONE WHO PAYS THE MONEY;DISHONEST show details HIRED GUN FOR ANYONE WHO PAYS THE MONEY;DISHONEST
Aug 13th, 2011

I have worked in the medical field for over 40 years and this was the worst "exam I have ever had by somneone who claims to be a MD. His "independant" exam was a joke. He never touched me yet he reports inconsistancies between deep touch,light touch, etc.The report had over 100 errors such as "I had an unremarkable scar on my left elbow...I don't have a scar on my left...my right elbow has a scar from a surgery that according to him I had done on three different dates!He says my right knee measured-10 inches and my left- 10 and a half inches. He never measured anything! His assistant measured the circumference of my forearms ..right-10 inches..left 10 1/2 ..which... since I am right handed shows I have muscle wasting in my injured left elbow.He did make sure that he mentioned that I had a history of depression,took prozac,or lexapro ..21 times in his report.Every section of the report had mistakes or incorrect dates,facts and,degrading false assumptions by him.I think it is hillarious that he started an ETHICS committee. You can not be an IME and have any ethical standards! It is all about the money and nothing else. I am so glad that I had a witness with me and I taped the entire experience.The IME exam situation needs to be changed.They should not be paid by either side. To get an unbiased fair exam a third party needs to be involved or the injured worked should be able to choose an truly independant MD who isn't being paid to write a negative story where he is told in advance what the ending should be!!! Don't go to Michael Rozen..he is not competant to do any kind of exam.

by James T. Smith on Aug 12th, 2009

This Doctor is incompentant,,,,,

Aug 5th, 2009

Would not recommend at all. Only worried about the money not the patient. If he spent as much time caring for the patient as he does trying to get higher paying positions on committees he might be worth using.

> > > > Patient Reviews