Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rubinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rubinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Rubinstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubinstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Placentia, CA.
See Yorba Linda Orthopedic Surgeons and Yorba Linda Surgeons.