Learn more about Dr. Michael Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rubinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rubinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Rubinstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Rubinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rubinstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Placentia, CA.
See Yorba Linda Orthopedic Surgeons and Yorba Linda Surgeons.