Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruckenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruckenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruckenstein
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruckenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruckenstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cochlear Diseases
- Cochlear Implantation
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Pain
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Motion Sickness
- Motor Neuron Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruckenstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruckenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ruckenstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ruckenstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruckenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruckenstein practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.