Dr. Michael Jay Ruckenstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, Otology, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruckenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruckenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruckenstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, and Cochlear Diseases.15 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruckenstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruckenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruckenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance