A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruckenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruckenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruckenstein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ruckenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruckenstein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cochlear Diseases
- Cochlear Implantation
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Pain
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Motion Sickness
- Motor Neuron Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruckenstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruckenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Ruckenstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ruckenstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruckenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruckenstein practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.