Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Ruddy
Dr. Michael Ruddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ruddy is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Broward Health Medical Center and Plantation General Hospital. Dr. Ruddy has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Ruddy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Ruddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Kenneth Jeffers
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Joel Rush
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Brian Cross
Orthopedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi20