A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruddy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Ruddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ruddy practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.