Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruddy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruddy graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruddy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Ruddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ruddy practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.