A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruder is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruder, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruder graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ruder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Ruder DO and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ruder practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.