A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruder
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruder, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruder graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Ruder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Ruder DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ruder practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruder has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ruder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Cardiologists.