A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruhoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruhoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruhoy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruhoy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ruhoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Weymouth MRI
- Longwood MRI Specialist- Brookline
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Ruhoy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Ruhoy practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruhoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruhoy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Boston, MA.
See Peabody Radiologists.