A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruiz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruiz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ruiz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Ruiz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ruiz practices Pediatrics near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Pediatricians.