Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Rukavina
Dr. Michael Rukavina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rukavina is affiliated with Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital. Dr. Rukavina has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Rukavina has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Rukavina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Donald Wakefield
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi44
Dr. Paula Hollingsworth
Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Azhar Aslam
Interventional Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi28