Dr. Michael Ruoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ruoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2014

Excellent doctor

I have been going to Dr. Ruoff for many years. He is an excellent physician -- knowledgeable, thorough, caring, communicative. The one time that I had a life-threatening condition he is the only one of several doctors I saw who correctly identified the problem and guided me to the correct treatment, which resulted in complete cure. Highly recommended.

June 25th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I have been Dr. Ruoff's patient for 11 years and have been greatly pleased with his prowess as a doctor. I wholeheartedly recommend him and am grateful that I am his patient. God bless him!!

May 29th, 2013

IMPERSONATING A DOCTOR

I went to see Dr. Ruoff several years ago. He took several tests couldn't come up with a proper diagnosis of my problem. I wouldn't trust him with doing a colonscopy or a endscopy either. His hands were shaking and he never really further took the time to investigate my problem and suggested that I seek another doctor for a second opinion, what kind of doctor does that? I guess he made all his money and he really should retire its about time, give someone else a chance to prove they know what they are doing someone fresh out of medical school that is up on the latest medical procedures and medications. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He needs to leave the practice but I guess "GREE" got the better of him. I felt like he was impersonating a doctor, that is the feeling he gave me. I must say though he is right on time with his patients appointments, I will give him that and he isn't rude, but his knowledge of medicine and the field he is in has apparently left his mind.

October 22nd, 2009

totally recommend

October 15th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Ruoff for several years now. He is an excellent, caring doctor who shows both in his words and actions that he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him without reservation.

August 17th, 2017