Michael Ruoff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

October 31st, 2014
Excellent doctor
I have been going to Dr. Ruoff for many years. He is an excellent physician -- knowledgeable, thorough, caring, communicative. The one time that I had a life-threatening condition he is the only one of several doctors I saw who correctly identified the problem and guided me to the correct treatment, which resulted in complete cure. Highly recommended.

June 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been Dr. Ruoff's patient for 11 years and have been greatly pleased with his prowess as a doctor. I wholeheartedly recommend him and am grateful that I am his patient. God bless him!!

May 28th, 2013
IMPERSONATING A DOCTOR
I went to see Dr. Ruoff several years ago. He took several tests couldn't come up with a proper diagnosis of my problem. I wouldn't trust him with doing a colonscopy or a endscopy either. His hands were shaking and he never really further took the time to investigate my problem and suggested that I seek another doctor for a second opinion, what kind of doctor does that? I guess he made all his money and he really should retire its about time, give someone else a chance to prove they know what they are doing someone fresh out of medical school that is up on the latest medical procedures and medications. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He needs to leave the practice but I guess "GREE" got the better of him. I felt like he was impersonating a doctor, that is the feeling he gave me. I must say though he is right on time with his patients appointments, I will give him that and he isn't rude, but his knowledge of medicine and the field he is in has apparently left his mind.

May 4th, 2013
THIS DOCTOR SHOULD RETIRE
I have seen Dr. Ruoff on several occasions. He couldn't diagnose me properly and had no idea what my health problems were. He did examine me and took several blood tests and still couldn't come up with a diagnose. I feel he is too old and should retire and enjoy the rest of his life. He made his money already and should put a younger doctor in his place, who is freshly out of school and knows what he is doing. I would not recommend this doctor at all. Maybe when he was a lot younger he was a great doctor, but that was long ago.

October 15th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Ruoff for several years now. He is an excellent, caring doctor who shows both in his words and actions that he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend him without reservation.