A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Russonella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Russonella, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russonella graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Russonella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Russonella DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Russonella practice?
- Dr. Michael Russonella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Russonella practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Clifton Orthopedic Surgeons.