A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruthrauff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruthrauff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruthrauff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruthrauff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ruthrauff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ruthrauff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ruthrauff practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruthrauff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ruthrauff practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.