A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ruthrauff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ruthrauff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruthrauff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruthrauff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ruthrauff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruthrauff graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Ruthrauff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ruthrauff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ruthrauff practice?
- Dr. Michael Ruthrauff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ruthrauff practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.