A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rutigliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rutigliano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rutigliano, MBA, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutigliano graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rutigliano has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Rutigliano MBA and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rutigliano practice?
- Dr. Michael Rutigliano has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rutigliano practices Neurological Surgery near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Latrobe, PA.
See Greensburg Neurological Surgeons.