Dr. Michael Rutigliano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Rutigliano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2014

I've had 2 surgeries from Dr Rutingliano and both were a great success ! I had a cervical discetomy and a herniated disc in my lower back! Great Dr and great staff!! Wouldn't have any other!!

March 9th, 2014

Dr Rutigliano is quite simply the best surgeon in the area. Very conservative with treatment plan. Operates only when necessary. You always are informed, confident with the decisions made on treatment plan and always has time to explain in layman's terms. Office staff is exceptional. Surgical skills are superior.

February 22nd, 2014

If you want the best, than go to Dr. Rutigulano

Dr. Rutigulanio is as "great" as it gets! He is defiantly in the top 10 dr. In this state! I tell everyone with problems to go to him. I have had many different operations done by him, and my recovery was amazing!! He is defiantly "THE BEST OF THE BEST"

June 28th, 2013

Excellent

Dr. Rutigliano is a wonderful neurosurgeon! I am only 25 years old and I had to have a disc in my neck removed and replaced because it was compressing my spinal cord! The surgery went absolutely perfect! He checked up on me after and cared for me as if I were one of his children. He also did two surveys on my mother that also went very well! I would recommend him to anyone who is in need!

September 5th, 2012

I saw 7 different doctors all had same opinion of injury. He was the best most courtious helpful with all questions.

August 20th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. R. I had a problem which I had to reschedule my surgery. He was understanding and explained why it was in my best interest to do so. He is a caring person. He explains things so you understand them.

January 18th, 2012

Dr. Rutigliano is very arogant and said to me I can't treat you because you are another doctors patient, the whole reason for going to dr. Ritigliano was because the other doctor sent me there and then Dr. Rutigliano proceeded to tell me that I didn't have a brain malformation that has been confirmed by several ct scans and several mri.He had his mind made up about not treating me even before he meet me told me my symptoms were not there and I was making them up.I hope no one else is ever treated this way as when I left his office he had me in tears saying I was a lier and the mri and ct scans were wrong. Well mr. Rutigliano yes I know he is a doctor and should be addressed that way but you do not deserve to be called a dr. Do not go to this person he reads a file and decides based on papers if he is going to treat you.

December 20th, 2011

Not the best

Made some excuses when the operation didn't go well...told me there was nothing else he could do

June 16th, 2011

I have had surgery twice by Dr. Rutigliano. Both surgeries were very effective and the second, in no way, was due to a failure of the first ( blame it on fitful sleeping surprisingly enough!). Dr. Rutigliano is the most efficient neurosurgeon in the area hands down... His office staff is beyond comparison. My father (a grumpy old man) mistakenly got referred to his office for a medical issue and still talks highly of the short time he spent in the office. Truly, this would've said it all to me had I not already have been a patient. Look no further, honestly.

January 10th, 2011

So thankful!

I have the painless use of my arms back..Dr.Rutigliano and the entire office are amazing and were always there to respond to my needs during a difficult, and painful condition .

August 31st, 2009

Exellent service provided. No delays in giving me what I needed to feel better

May 9th, 2009

I had a disk fusion with hardware and was shocked that the pain was minimal. Dr. Rutigliano was an excellent choice. I have had lower back pain for over 30 years and now it's gone and I feel like I've received a wonderful gift....pain free. I would suggest that anyone with lower back pain make an appt. to see him.