A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rutman, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Rutman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Rutman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Rutman practice?
- Dr. Michael Rutman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rutman practices Internal Medicine near Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See Vista Internists.