Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Rutman
Dr. Michael Rutman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Vista, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rutman is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, Scripps Mercy Hospital - Chula Vista Campus and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Rutman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Rutman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vista, CA.
Dr. Rafael Cuellar
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Vista, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Franklin Zalman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Vista, CA 0 mi36
Dr. John Clancy
Vista, CA 0 mi22