A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutter
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rutter, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from University Of Auckland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rutter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Rutter MBBS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rutter practice?
- Dr. Michael Rutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rutter practices Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists.