Learn more about Dr. Michael Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rutter, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from University Of Auckland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Rutter MBBS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rutter practice?
- Dr. Michael Rutter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rutter practices Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty Township, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists.