Learn more about Dr. Michael Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rutter, MD, MBBS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from University Of Auckland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rutter practice?
Dr. Michael Rutter practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty Township, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists.