Learn more about Dr. Michael Rutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rutter, MBBS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutter graduated from University Of Auckland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rutter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Anderson
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Rutter MBBS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rutter practice?
- Dr. Michael Rutter has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rutter practices Otolaryngology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Otolaryngologists.