A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rytel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rytel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rytel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rytel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rytel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Rytel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rytel practice?
- Dr. Michael Rytel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rytel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brackenridge, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.