Learn more about Dr. Michael Rytel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rytel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rytel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rytel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rytel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rytel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rytel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Rytel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rytel practice?
- Dr. Michael Rytel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rytel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brackenridge, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Brackenridge Surgeons.