Learn more about Dr. Michael Rytel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rytel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rytel
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rytel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rytel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rytel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rytel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Rytel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Rytel practice?
- Dr. Michael Rytel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Rytel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brackenridge, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Brackenridge Surgeons.