A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Albert, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Albert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Albert MD is a male Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Albert practice?
- Dr. Michael Albert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Albert practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.