Dr. Michael Aronsohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Aronsohn?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Michael Aronsohn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017

I had my parathyroid removed, the experience went very well. The doctor and his team are very professional and efficient. Highly recommended.

August 17th, 2017

Dr. Aronsohn is awesome. He is very personable. I am so grateful for him, very professional.

June 25th, 2017

I had parathyroid surgery with Dr.Aronsohn,he is very informative and caring in regards to my condition.

May 23rd, 2017

Patient had thyroid surgery, he was very professional, succeful out come. Thank you to him and the staff, wonderful.

April 5th, 2017

GO SEE HIM!!!

March 1st, 2017

He is a cool guy.

February 16th, 2017

The patient was ultra satisfied with the procedure and beyond happy with the results. And totally satisfied with Dr.s follow up procedure. He is totally unbelievable! Wonderful bedside manner.

July 28th, 2016

I feel lucky and gratitude to have met Dr Aronsohn after a series of events that lead to my surgery: Dr Aronsohn was highly recommended by my endocrinologist for further safety measure because of its large size even though my left thyroid was diagnosed with benign (i.e. non-cancerous). Just 2 weeks before that appointment, my thyroid suddenly got inflamed and doubled in size causing me problem breathing and swallowing thus I was admitted in ER at BRRH. The emergency ENT doctor there recommended to drain the liquid to relieve immediately and temporarily the situation and suggested me to check later with Dr Aronsohn. Coincidentally this doctor knows him as well and it's the same hospital where Dr Aronsohn operates. So oddly the timing was great because upon my discharge from ER, I understood that this thing had to come out. After close examination, Dr Aronsohn decided for my own sake to delay the surgery because the associated risks while my thyroid was still inflamed thus potentially affect the results. Due to his popularity for obvious reasons being chief of surgeon, the next available surgery date was two months away so I had to hang on and wait for my turn … However he understood my situation and managed to arrange an extra day for surgery at the hospital one month after instead, where I was the only person he operated on that extra day and no one else! What a nice guy! The surgery went very well, the big left thyroid was removed successfully, my vocal cord is intact, I'm healing well and the scar on my neck is hardly noticeable after 3 months. It's a blessing to meet such professional and skilled surgeon that puts his heart into giving his patients his best.

April 27th, 2016

I have seldom seen an office ran as efficiently as this one. The staff is kind, courteous, and very helpful. Dr. Aronsohn answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. He is patient, listens to your concerns and addresses them. I didn't want to have Thyroid Surgery. I was very anxious about it. Dr. Aronsohn and his staff put me at ease and made it as easy as he could. Surgery went very well and I am healing fast. Thanks to the experienced hands of Dr. Aronsohn.

December 29th, 2015

Best Physician & Surgeon you could ask for.

I had a complete thyroidectomy. The first appointment I had with him I am about in tears because I did not want surgery but was at a point that I had no choice. Dr. Aronsohn took the time to put me at ease not only about the details of the surgery but also what would happen after and helped me to accept the reality of it all. He did an excellent job of the Surgery. I would Highly recommend him. Could ask for a more knowledgeable surgeon in this field.

November 19th, 2015

Dr. Aronsohn is a stellar physician & surgeon . Extremely knowledgeable , compassionate, respectful & experienced. He is also very familiar with non-blood medical management issues. His office staff are also educated & kind . I would confidently reccomend him and his practice to anyone in need of excellent quality ENT care.

November 9th, 2015

NOT A NICE PERSON AT ALL

He did a biopsy and then I went back to him and told him my upper pallet was itching and I could not stop coughing and this has be going on for over a month. He took a look and said that there was nothing wrong and told me not to come back with that same issue.. He sent me a letter and well did not want me as a patient..............What a thing to tell a person not to come back with the same issue............P.S. What issues should I go back there with he is a ENT doctor.........