Dr. Michael Aronsohn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
I feel lucky and gratitude to have met Dr Aronsohn after a series of events that lead to my surgery: Dr Aronsohn was highly recommended by my endocrinologist for further safety measure because of its large size even though my left thyroid was diagnosed with benign (i.e. non-cancerous). Just 2 weeks before that appointment, my thyroid suddenly got inflamed and doubled in size causing me problem breathing and swallowing thus I was admitted in ER at BRRH. The emergency ENT doctor there recommended to drain the liquid to relieve immediately and temporarily the situation and suggested me to check later with Dr Aronsohn. Coincidentally this doctor knows him as well and it's the same hospital where Dr Aronsohn operates. So oddly the timing was great because upon my discharge from ER, I understood that this thing had to come out. After close examination, Dr Aronsohn decided for my own sake to delay the surgery because the associated risks while my thyroid was still inflamed thus potentially affect the results. Due to his popularity for obvious reasons being chief of surgeon, the next available surgery date was two months away so I had to hang on and wait for my turn … However he understood my situation and managed to arrange an extra day for surgery at the hospital one month after instead, where I was the only person he operated on that extra day and no one else! What a nice guy! The surgery went very well, the big left thyroid was removed successfully, my vocal cord is intact, I'm healing well and the scar on my neck is hardly noticeable after 3 months. It's a blessing to meet such professional and skilled surgeon that puts his heart into giving his patients his best.

April 27th, 2016
I have seldom seen an office ran as efficiently as this one. The staff is kind, courteous, and very helpful. Dr. Aronsohn answered all of my questions before I could even ask them. He is patient, listens to your concerns and addresses them. I didn't want to have Thyroid Surgery. I was very anxious about it. Dr. Aronsohn and his staff put me at ease and made it as easy as he could. Surgery went very well and I am healing fast. Thanks to the experienced hands of Dr. Aronsohn.

December 29th, 2015
Best Physician & Surgeon you could ask for.
I had a complete thyroidectomy. The first appointment I had with him I am about in tears because I did not want surgery but was at a point that I had no choice. Dr. Aronsohn took the time to put me at ease not only about the details of the surgery but also what would happen after and helped me to accept the reality of it all. He did an excellent job of the Surgery. I would Highly recommend him. Could ask for a more knowledgeable surgeon in this field.

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Aronsohn is a stellar physician & surgeon . Extremely knowledgeable , compassionate, respectful & experienced. He is also very familiar with non-blood medical management issues. His office staff are also educated & kind . I would confidently reccomend him and his practice to anyone in need of excellent quality ENT care.

November 9th, 2015
NOT A NICE PERSON AT ALL
He did a biopsy and then I went back to him and told him my upper pallet was itching and I could not stop coughing and this has be going on for over a month. He took a look and said that there was nothing wrong and told me not to come back with that same issue.. He sent me a letter and well did not want me as a patient..............What a thing to tell a person not to come back with the same issue............P.S. What issues should I go back there with he is a ENT doctor.........

October 6th, 2015
Compassionate & Caring Doctor
Dr. Aronsohn performed a parathyroidectomy with a tumor on my mother and he was so caring and compassionate. He was so incredibly thorough in describing the surgery and answering any questions and his care before, during and after the surgery was more than we could have ever asked for. We are very thankful for his professionalism and compassion and will certainly refer him to anyone that would have his specialty done. We are very thankful we were referred to him by my mother's endocrinologist. We had to wait a little bit to schedule the surgery due to his heavy schedule but it was worth the wait.

August 25th, 2015
Best Doctor ever
The best specialist in south Florida, very professional, caring Doctor, very gratefull to have him as my doctor.

June 11th, 2015
Thyroid surgery
Dr. Aronsohn was amazing I was very scared ...but he always put me at ease when I spoke with him. Dr Aronshon has a great personality very kind ,nice looking and funny. I would only recommend Dr Aronsohn

May 28th, 2015
Dr Aronsohn is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very kind and companionate. I wish all doctors were like him . Can't stress how great he is. I met with a few doctors before him and did not feel comfortable. I felt comfortable with dr aronsohn right away. Can't stress how amazing he is!

May 11th, 2015
I saw Dr. Aronson today for the first time for lumps in my neck. I was nervous but he was the nicest and coolest doc I've met. His bedside manner was up to par and he clearly knows what he is doing. His assistant is not only nice to look at but she explains everything and makes it easier for the patient and helped me be at ease. The best part was I hardly waited to see the doc. I was called within minutes after my paper work was completed. Now I see why this doc is highly recommended in my area. Very satisfied.

May 5th, 2015
Many thanks to Dr. Aronhson. I could not have found a better surgeon to remove my thyroid. He is an amazing physician. I highly recommend him.

April 3rd, 2015
Dr Aronsohn did my thryroid surgery last week. He is so gentle and kind and his bedside manners relaxed me and helped me be at ease for the surgery. His care is outstanding and his bedside manners are exceptional. I am impressed with the skills he used and his outstanding accuracy. I would recommend Dr Aronsohn to any friend or family. He is one of a kind and finding Doctors that care like this is rare!