Dr. Michael Ascher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ascher?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ascher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017

The Best!

Dr. Ascher is excellent—brilliant and intuitive. He listens, he thinks ahead and he cares. If he is needed, he will make himself available because he always wants the best for his clients. In addition, he is completely non-judgmental--making his office a safe space—for everyone. I have never met a kinder, more concerned doctor. I would give him 10 stars if I could. I owe him my son’s life and am forever grateful to Dr. Ascher.

May 5th, 2017

Responsive and Insightful

Dr. Ascher is a thorough, insightful and kind psychiatrist. He is responsive to questions and inquiries and has given me a supportive structure to keep me out of crisis.

March 25th, 2017

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!!

After just one first appointment, I can say I there is no one I'd go to other than Dr. Ascher. Dr. Ascher is kind, genuine, knowledgeable, and really takes the time to get to know you. He has your best interest in mind, and looks out for you on and off the clock. Very early on in my treatment and I can't say enough good things!

February 25th, 2017

Very kind

Dr. Ascher was always very kind, really listened to me , offered "solutions" to situations and problems. Didn't just sit there without responding or "blaming your parents" for everything.

October 24th, 2016

Above and Beyond Expectations

Anyone under the care of Dr. Ascher knows just how fortunate they are to have him in their corner as a true patient advocate and expert in his field. Dr. Ascher's personal and professional attributes make him perfectly suited for this profession. I initially chose to seek the care of Dr. Ascher because of his impressive qualifications and Ivy League education, but I never expected that a physician with these qualifications would listen so intently to the patient and place such a high value on my input as a patient. He is so easy to talk to, humble, completely non-judgmental, and always places you at the center of your own care. Dr. Ascher works really hard to be available to all of his patients should they need to get in touch. He makes himself available 7 days a week (via phone, text, email, etc). I have texted him on evenings and weekends with questions or concerns, and he always responds promptly, initiates a plan to solve the problem, and finds solution. He will go completely out of his way to solve a problem for you. He always responds graciously and is genuinely happy to help. Just knowing that Dr. Ascher is just a text away brings me peace of mind, and this feeling alone is invaluable. Do not delay contacting Dr. Ascher for an initial appointment like I did! You will be pleasantly surprised at how painless and quick it is to set up an initial appointment. My life changed when I started seeing Dr. Ascher and I only regret not getting in touch sooner.

April 8th, 2016

Exceptional

Mike is sensitive to both what's said and what's not said in session. He blends his background as a scientist with his training as a mental health practitioner beautifully. He understands the seriousness of why patients come to him with the utmost respect and thoughtfulness.

February 22nd, 2016

Best Doctor

You will not find a more caring, compassionate, and personable doctor. He has set the bar so high for all healthcare professionals--and being in the field, I would know. Dr. Ascher was very accommodating with appointment times, was extremely available by phone, and actually listened to what was going on. He is not just about the medication--Dr. Ascher establishes true comprehensive treatment plans that fit you. I cannot speak highly enough about him. However, once you see him it's hard to not want that same level of care from all your docs.

February 19th, 2016

Warm & Accessible

I was a college student at Penn suffering from debilitating anxiety/OCD. I was at my wit's end with the university health system, where no one seemed to understand what was going on, when I found Dr. Ascher online. He was very flexible with regard to scheduling and I soon found myself at my first appointment. Dr. Ascher is incredibly approachable and easy to talk to. He strikes me as warm and soothing, laid-back yet caring, and completely non-judgmental. Dr. Ascher prescribed me a medication that changed my life for the better by helping me get my anxiety under control. He checks in with me frequently to see how I am doing, and I am always left in a happier mood after talking to him on the phone. I have since moved from Philadelphia, but I chose to continue my relationship with Dr. Ascher rather than find another doctor in my new city. I would highly recommend Dr. Ascher to anyone who thinks they might benefit from meeting with a psychiatrist.

October 6th, 2015

The best decision I ever made for my mental health.

If I had been fortunate enough to have found Dr. Ascher years ago when I first began experiencing symptoms of depression, I believe I would have enjoyed a much healthier, more balanced life. My quality of life has improved so much during my time with Dr. Ascher, and I know that comes from the level of trust and confidence i feel with him. Far beyond just prescribing medicine (which in my case is also critical and requires considerable knowledge and careful managing), Dr. Ascher's compassion, sense of humor and innate wisdom set him far apart from the majority of physicians I have interacted with in the past. Not only does he listen with the ears of someone who truly cares, he reassures his patients that he is there for them by staying in contact, letting them know he is available to them and that they are not alone. Unfortunately, I no longer live in the Philadelphia area, yet Dr. Ascher and I still remain in contact from time to time, and I know that should I need him, he would be there for me. I cannot begin to express how much that means to me. Dr. Michael Ascher is, in very simple terms, 'one in a million,' and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a brilliant, compassionate physician. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed.

July 12th, 2015

True Professional

Dr. Ascher has provided me with top notch care for two years. His personable, caring demeanor created a safe client/provider relationship to explore underlying physiological issues contributing to my bouts with seasonal depression. He combines an integrative therapeutic approach to assess psychological and medication needs. Dr. Ascher is generous with his time and knowledge. He consistently checks in which holds me accountable for my mental health needs. He has a network of professionals who he readily refers to for individual and couples counseling. In my case, the resources he provided were precisely what I needed to make behavior changes and to address the contributors to depression and anxiety. I recommend Dr. Ascher to anyone struggling and seeking support, as you will receive care from a true professional.

May 22nd, 2015

Truly amazing

Dr. Ascher is by far the best doctor I have seen, bar none. He goes to incredible lengths to ensure the welfare of his patients and genuinely cares about all aspects of your life. He helped me immensely through a difficult time- I do not know where I would be without him. He is understanding, caring, prompt and listens. I highly recommend Dr. Ascher to anyone who feels they may need sometime to speak with.

May 22nd, 2015

An incredible therapist. Drastically changed my life for the better. I honestly don't know where I would be without his help and thoughtful insight. Unparalleled accessibility