A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Block is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Block MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Block practice?
- Dr. Michael Block has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Block practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Rockville Centre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.