A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from New York University.
Dr. Blum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Blum practice?
Dr. Michael Blum practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.