Learn more about Dr. Michael Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Blum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from New York University.
Dr. Blum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Scott Blum MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Blum practice?
- Dr. Michael Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Blum practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.