Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Difficult to get an appointment  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Because he is such a great pediatrician, it is virtually impossible to get an appointment for a well-visit or checkup. Staff is very accommodating for an illness, however.

|  Highly recommendable for all ages  |  show details
May 21st, 2010

We had an amazing experience with Dr. Caplan as our pediatrician. We is very patient, listens to the patients (and parents), and is professional, yet approachable. And as a parent, he could relate to a lot of what we went through as new parents. He is an excellent doctor, very caring and we miss having him as our daughters' pediatrician!

|  I love him  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2009

He is great! Explains things clearly!! I always like to see him when I take my kids in

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2008

The best doctor around! You don't get better than Dr Caplan! The kids love him and he never makes you feel like an idiot even if you end up there for no reason. The front office staff could be a million times better but hey they aren't treating my kid so I really don't care. The only thing that is really annoying is the need to bring your insurance card everytime you go. I mean at the begining of the year...ok but if I was there 2 days ago I can assure you nothing has changed.