A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chang, Complex Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Chang MD and PHD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Michael Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tempe Orthopedic Surgeons.