A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chang, Adult & Pediatric Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Su Chang MD and PHD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Michael Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chang practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tempe Surgeons.