A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clarke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clarke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Clarke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital - Cassville Main St
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Lester E Cox Med Ctr North, Springfield, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stewart Clarke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Michael Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.