A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Clarke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clarke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clarke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Clarke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Clarke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital - Cassville Main St
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Lester E Cox Med Ctr North, Springfield, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stewart Clarke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Michael Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Clarke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.