Dr. Michael Clarke MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 21st, 2015
Debbie is the best xray tech and assistant

April 1st, 2010
I WAS NEW TO THE AREA (SPRINGFIELD) ANDNEEDED A DOCTOR FOR MY BACK PAIN. I LOOKED IN THE PHONEBOOK AND CALLED CLARKE ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC. THE LADY I SPOKE TO SAID "CAN YOU COME IN TODAY?" I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE I HAD CALLED THREE OTHER DOCTORS AND NO ONE COULD SEE ME FORTWO MONTHS. I CAME IN AND FILLED OUT PAPERS AND WITHIN FIVE MINUTES I WAS IN AROOM. SHORTLY AFTER I HAD GOTTEN INTO AGOWN, DR. CLARKE CAME IN. HE WAS ABLE TOHELP BY BACK PAIN AND EVEN OFFERRED PHYSICAL THERAPY. I AM VERY HAPPY ICALLED THEIR OFFICE. EVERYONE WAS SO NICE TO ME!!!I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO CALL DR.MICHAEL CLARKE IF THEY WANT TO FEEL BETTER.

November 12th, 2009
DO NOT HAVE THIS QUACK OPERATE ON YOU!!!!!!
Dr. Clarke operated on me in 2008. This was the WORST experience that I have ever had with a physician in my entire life. Dr. Clarke left bone fragments in ny knee causing MORE damage than prior to the surgery. When I told him of the pain that was still present after the surgery he became very agitated and told me just to live with it. I saught another Dr. and found that Dr. Clarke does not have a good reputation. I have seen Four Doctors since Clarke and ALL of them have recommended a second procedure to remove the bone that Clarke left. I did some background on Clarke and found that the state of Missouri has REMOVED his license to practice and placed him on probation for screwing up another knee in 2007. Do not see him unless you want problems...................