A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sam Cohen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Otolaryngology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Mount Sinai, NY.
See Syosset Otolaryngologists.