Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cohen practice?
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Internal Medicine near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Mount Sinai, NY.
See Syosset Otolaryngologists, Syosset Plastic Surgeons, and Syosset Internists.