Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sam Cohen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Otolaryngology near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Otolaryngologists.