A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Cohen MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Michael Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Neurology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Neurologists.