A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cohen is Excellent. Dr. Cohen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cohen, MD, DO is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Cohen practice?
Dr. Michael Cohen practices Urology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morganville, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Cohen, Dr. Micheal Cohen, Dr. Michel Cohen, Dr. Mickey Cohen, Dr. Miguel Cohen, Dr. Mike Cohen